- New minimalist sleek design for home or commercial studio.
- Ultimate Wall-Mounted Studio and Home Gym also comes with Door and Corner Installation brackets (Freestanding Base optional).
- High quality design and anodized polished aluminum finish – complete full body training system.
- 1′ of additional height (optional).
- ULTIMATE dip bar for rows, pullups (optional).
- Fast and convenient home exercise system.
- Maximum suggested user weight 300 lbs.
- Print instructional material to get you up and running quickly. Includes introductory beginner to advanced exercises.
- Access to our online training videos and bonus workouts: Cardio Circuit1, and SoloStrength Lean Muscle builder.
- Our free customer membership area where you will have access to constantly updated training programs and individual exercise to keep you challenged and take your functional fitness training as far as you want to go.
- Training programs for introduction and using additional fitness accessories as recommended by SoloStrength. Current items in our suggested lifestyle package includes: TRX, Twist SmartMuscle Toner®, BOSU, and Stability Balls. For additional Flexibility and Stretching Trigger Point is our preference. Video information and special offers will be sent via email.
- ULTIMATE Models come with a 30 day no questions asked return policy. Your satisfaction is our success.
- Professional Trainer access, both online and through direct inquiry. We are here to support you.
- Requires only 2′ 3″ of floor space from wall surface
- 43″ wide, 87″ tall. (Wall mount arms 24″ from wall)
- Total weight assembled for wall kit 46 lbs (not including main system).
- Two Boxes: Box 1: 47″x13″x10″ (35 lbs). Box 2: 25″x13″x5″ (14 lbs).
- Maximum suggested user weight 300 lbs.
- Highest bar setting 82″ – Lowest 5″
- Wall contact points for brackets (measured from floor to center): 5″, 43″, 76″
- The main doorway system is built first, with the wall installation kit assembled to it next.
- Keeping in mind the 6 anchor points, the system is well braced with drywall or concrete anchors provided, for suggested use. If you are anticipating extremely heavy lateral forces and want to make sure your system is secured to studs, we have had customers secure the 6 anchor points to a sheet of plywood (Dimensions: 48” x 76”) and then securing that to the studs where they are located behind it. This also gives you a roughly 30” wide space for securing a mirror too if desired.
- Safe and Easy to learn makes SoloStrength ideal for any multi-user training space.
- Approachable for beginner exercise and versatile for integrated advanced training.
- Simplicity of function results in faster workouts, & less time used per person in higher volume environments & training.
- Highest quality manufacturing and beautiful design invites movement and play.
- Use bodyweight resistance alone, or training with functional tools to maximize exercise options in a self contained space.
- Delivered to your door. Fast and easy assembly.
The SpeedFit programs build strength, increase flexibility, and because you use your entire body to stabilize through the 3P programs (Push, Pull, Press movements), you will develop core stability and power that is limited only by your own intensity and efforts. Not feeling like you are pushing yourself hard enough? That’s where our developing programs for Real Time trainers will help you through any barriers you may find. We want to see you use SoloStrength to the achieve the maximum fitness you desire. Be cautioned, while the movements look deceiving easy, the most common response is that it is far more intense than imagined. This is due to the full body engagement of the movements, and also why it’s so effective, with such short workout periods . We always suggest to start off slowly while your body adjusts into SoloStrength fitness.
- Fast, trouble free exercises and transitions to keep workouts time efficient and higher servicing of more users.
- Uncomplicated function and maximum user adaptability means any user or trainer can become proficient with use quickly.
- A training system that you will never outgrow.
- Trainers can use a simple and non-intimidating approach to client assessment or rehab use.
- With easy to follow instruction boards this system becomes a self-contained full body training station
- Any space you want to expand user friendly exercise options.
- Virtually maintenance free.
Children in Your Home?:
If using this system in home environment with Children, we encourage you to involve them and let them benefit from watching you doing your programs. Please use extra caution with children and beginners using the core basic SpeedFit exercises, but one of the greatest values of a SoloStrength system in your home, is making it part of everyone’s healthy lifestyle with convenient, consistent and safe resistance exercise.
- All Systems come with full training instruction materials and reference including video instruction. Samples here.
- View Instructional Material and training programs on PDF here.
- View PDF of Owners Manual and Assembly.
- View customer testimonials here.
- Compare all models and SHOP ONLINE here, or call service at: 1.866.454.7656