- New minimalist sleek design for home or commercial studio.
- Comes with Doorway and Corner Installation brackets (Optional Wall and Freestanding Installation may be added).
- High quality design and anodized polished aluminum finish – complete full body training system.
- 1′ of additional height (optional).
- ULTIMATE dip bar for rows, pullups (optional).
- Fast and convenient home exercise system.
- Print instructional material to get you up and running quickly. Includes introductory beginner to advanced exercises.
- Access to our online training videos and bonus workouts: Cardio Circuit1, and SoloStrength Lean Muscle builder.
- Our free customer membership area where you will have access to constantly updated training programs and individual exercise to keep you challenged and take your functional fitness training as far as you want to go.
- Training programs for introduction and using additional fitness accessories as recommended by SoloStrength. Current items in our suggested lifestyle package includes: TRX, Twist SmartMuscle Toner®, BOSU, and Stability Balls. For additional Flexibility and Stretching Trigger Point is our preference. Video information and special offers will be sent via email.
- ULTIMATE Models come with a 30 day no questions asked return policy. Your satisfaction is our success.
- Professional Trainer access, both online and through direct inquiry. We are here to support you.
- Requires only 3″ of floor space from door frame
- 43″ wide, 87″ tall. / 2.2m
- Fits to inside doorway width range 28-36″ (view video details here)
- Total weight assembled 32 lbs.
- Shipping box dimensions: 47″x13″x10″ (35 lbs).
- Maximum suggested user weight 300 lbs.
- Highest bar setting 82″ – Lowest 5″
- Safe and Easy to learn makes SoloStrength ideal for any multi-user training space.
- Approachable for beginner exercise and versatile for integrated advanced training.
- Fast, safe height adjustments of support bar. Use the system for push, pull, press exercises, stretching, or as an adjustable anchor point for bands or TRX. The exercise variations and challenges are virtually limitless.
- Simplicity of function results in faster workouts, & less time used per person in higher volume environments & training.
- High quality manufacturing and beautiful design invites movement and play.
- Use bodyweight resistance alone, or training with functional tools to maximize exercise options in a self contained space.
- Delivered to your door. Fast and easy assembly.
The SpeedFit programs build strength, increase flexibility, and because you use your entire body to stabilize through the 3P programs (Push, Pull, Press movements), you will develop core stability and power that is limited only by your own intensity and efforts. Not feeling like you are pushing yourself hard enough? That’s where our developing programs for Real Time trainers will help you through any barriers you may find. We want to see you use SoloStrength to the achieve the maximum fitness you desire. Be cautioned, while the movements look deceiving easy, the most common response is that it is far more intense than imagined. This is due to the full body engagement of the movements, and also why it’s so effective, with such short workout periods . We always suggest to start off slowly while your body adjusts into SoloStrength fitness.
- Fast, trouble free exercises and transitions to keep workouts time efficient and higher servicing of more users.
- Uncomplicated function and maximum user adaptability means any user or trainer can become proficient with use quickly.
- A training system that you will never outgrow.
- Trainers can use a simple and non-intimidating approach to client assessment or rehab use.
- With easy to follow instruction boards this system becomes a self-contained full body training station
- Any space you want to expand user friendly exercise options.
- Virtually maintenance free.
Children in Your Home?:
If using this system in home environment with Children, we encourage you to involve them and let them benefit from watching you doing your programs. Please use extra caution with children and beginners using the core basic SpeedFit exercises, but one of the greatest values of a SoloStrength system in your home, is making it part of everyone’s healthy lifestyle with convenient, consistent and safe resistance exercise.
- All Systems come with full training instruction materials and reference including video instruction. Samples here.
- View Instructional Material and training programs on PDF here.
- View PDF of Owners Manual and Assembly.
- View customer testimonials here.
- Compare all models and SHOP ONLINE here, or call service at: 1.604.818.6225