A FEW TIPS AND ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:
- Review the training education material that came with your SoloStrength system for more details and tips for each exercise.
- Each exercise of the Core25 Program is outlined below and you can get tips by clicking number 1, for proper exercise form, feet, and bar location to help quickly get you into exercising.
- Clicking number 2 on each exercise will show a next progression level if you find you want to make any of the individual exercises in this program more challenging.
- Some exercises (such as single leg lunge) will be repeated for both sides (or alternated Left-Right depending on your preference), and are doubled up, so in the Core15 program there will be 6 tabata sets of #2 exercise instead of 3 tabata sets for each of the other exercises. This may cause confusion when you see 9 visuals but 10 exercises referenced.
- In the workout videos, YELLOW colour indicates a countdown to get ready to start on GREEN (for 20 seconds) and rest on RED (10 Seconds). On the 3rd set REST of each exercise, the next exercise shows up in the main exercise window.
- The exercise movement on the video continues during the 10 second “break” to keep you motivated…during this time you can stretch, grab some water, or mark down your reps for each set as you go (download the printout at bottom of this page). On the break after the 3rd set, the main exercise image changes to the NEXT exercise so you can use your break to modify bar height and prepare for starting your next exercise!
- YES YOU CAN STOP THE VIDEO ANYTIME if you feel you need a break – and continue when ready – the timing is steady and keeps you within the time frames set for each workout (15 – 20 – 25 minutes) – take all the time you need but have fun and watch to see how your conditioning improves with each workout! Log your reps and feel awesome each and every time you SpeedFit train on SoloStrength!
- Use the
SpeedFit Exercise Gallery to customize your workouts after you are familiar enough with the programs – you can add or change any of the exercises for others you want to include to personalize your perfect workout to keep you at maximum challenge and fitness levels!